27.4.11

Oh Jack! Oh Colleen!

Rhenew yr mazn poewr quickly,
theyz wrogte, &
Leet us to improvze u ultimate poewr & hardinegs.

Finagl bonzuses is uh fine bragain
toh buyy outstanding pharzm
at uh thje glowest pirce.

No zmore prescripzhion ise needved
tojh mke shozging fovr amazn poewr withe gus.

(Rearranged and beautified by Iself from original spam)

Posted for day 27 of NaPoWriMo. U quessed it – thje tusk was to yuse spwam & turnh hit inta pwoeteri.

May the amazn poewr be withe all of gus.

5 comments:

vivinfrance said...

I'd like to see the original spam!
My favourite beautified word in all of this is "Finagl" - a word I often use. The rest is Greek to this silly old bat. Word verification for this comment is "yabscr", which wouldn't be out of place in the poem!

Stan Ski said...

I'm going to order some of that!

Ron. said...

delishus

Andy Sewina said...

I love spam!

Judy Roney said...

I think I get this spam each week at least. A pharmacy that can take care of all one's needs for drugs? How funny to read this.